*Evang Chinedu Obigwe Akaekpuchionwa cannot be cowed by the political camp of accidental Senator ifeanyi Ubah*

I gathered from a reliable source in the camp of accidental Senator ifeanyi Ubah that the warning letter captioned- Attention:CHINEDU OBIGWE Akaekpuchionwa,  was written by his Chief of Staff.

 Well, I cannot be silenced and am ready to defend my actions.

After their letter, a quack Engineer that goes by the name of Engr McDominicus wrote a blackmail piece against Osodieme meaning that there antics is to use threat to silence me to enable them have a field day in blackmailing Governor Obiano and Osodieme.

The evil plot is dead on arrival because I will continue hitting them hard without minding whose ox is gored.

I have my source of information and I will continue releasing verifiable information against them for people to know that Ebube Ekwensu Uzo is truly evil.

 Daalu nu.

 I remain your truth advocate, Evang Chinedu Obigwe (Akaekpuchionwa and Chinyelugo 1 of Ogbaru)National co-ordinator of APGA Media Warriors Forum.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking: I don't have the power to take Cynthia Morgan's name, it was given to her by her parents - Jude Okoye shares his own side of the story (video)

Breaking: Pastor Flogs 40-Year-Old Lady 40 Strokes Of Cane In Other To Help Get A Husband

Breaking: Pregnant woman in labour dies after allegedly being delayed by policemen for not wearing face mask in Ogun State