BBN Naija's Mercy Eke: "I'm a jealous lover, guys"


The reality TV star wants her fans, popularly known as 'Mercenaries' to remain loyal to the movement.

The winner of the fourth season of Big Brother Naija, Mercy Eke says she wants her fans to know that she is a jealous lover.

The reality TV made this known via her Twitter and Instagram pages on Wednesday, May 27, 2020.

"I’m a jealous lover guys but believe it or not I love you all like kilode 😩 mercenaries forever," she tweeted.


Eke then took to her Instagram live where she said she is committed to supporting her fans popularly known as 'Mercenaries' also long as they remain loyal.

"I want soldiers that will only be for me, I don't want to share you, support what I do and I'll support you too and love you," she said.

She went on to make comparisons between Nicki Minaj, Kim Kardashian, Rihanna, and Cardi B who according to her, have sincere, die-hard, and loyal fans.

"Why can't have such people, I have been doing everything good, I have been working my ass," she added.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking: I don't have the power to take Cynthia Morgan's name, it was given to her by her parents - Jude Okoye shares his own side of the story (video)

Breaking: Pastor Flogs 40-Year-Old Lady 40 Strokes Of Cane In Other To Help Get A Husband

Breaking: Pregnant woman in labour dies after allegedly being delayed by policemen for not wearing face mask in Ogun State