Adekunle Gold and Simi welcomes new baby



Popular musician, Adekunle Gold, has welcomed a baby girl with singer wife, Simi.

The excited music star revealed name of the baby girl as Adejare.

Announcing the birth of their daughter, Simi shared the first photo of their adorable daughter.

She wrote on instagram: “Adejare. It’s like free-falling – this unending, soul snatching, infinite, mind-boggling love. Deja, my baby girl, I got you. I promise. Now and forever. So help me God. ❤️ 5.30.2020”

Adekunle Gold and wife, Simi inspire a great deal and have garnered a large number of admirers for their beautiful love life.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking: I don't have the power to take Cynthia Morgan's name, it was given to her by her parents - Jude Okoye shares his own side of the story (video)

Breaking: Pastor Flogs 40-Year-Old Lady 40 Strokes Of Cane In Other To Help Get A Husband

Breaking: Pregnant woman in labour dies after allegedly being delayed by policemen for not wearing face mask in Ogun State