Jude Okoye has finally reacted to his former record label act, Cynthia Morgan's claim of losing all she had including her name, VEVO account, Instagram account and royalties after they had some issues centered on her contract. In an Instalive chat with Tunde Ednut, the music executive averred that he doesn't have the right to take Cynthia Morgan's name because it is her birth name. He also disclosed that the dancehall artiste who has been free since 2017, changed her name to 'Madrina' while still signed to his record label. Recalling a conversation they had, Jude Okoye said Cynthia wanted to change her stage name to 'Madrina' to mean 'God mother of entertainment industry', but he advised her to use it as a nickname since her brand was built around Cynthia Morgan. Though he denied taking over her Instagram and Twitter account, Jude Okoye admitted that he took over her VEVO account. According to him, this was to recoup over N40m he s...
Pastor Flogs 40-Year-Old Lady 40 Strokes Of Cane In Other To Help Get A Husband . She said she did a lot of unimaginable things including getting flogged about 48 times by a self-acclaimed man of God just to get a husband. She narrated; “Trouble started when I turned down a marriage offer from a suitor who hailed from Enugu State. A few months later, I found myself in an unbridled anger and querulous manners. I started beating up men whoever ask my hand in marriage. Any man who comes near me I will beat him up”. In tears, she added: “My life is full of testimonies, I rejected an offer of marriage from a suitor who hailed from Enugu State, and after few months, my trouble started, I was taken to several churches including one of the Pentecostal churches around Ezenei Avenue where I was flogged 48 strokes of the cane by the pastor. “And after I slept for twenty minutes, I took on the pastor, beat him u...
A pregnant woman who was in labour died today after she was allegedly delayed by police officers for not wearing a face mask in the Ogun Waterside local government area of Ogun state. According to reports, the deceased, Waidat Adedeji, went into labour and was being rushed on a motorcycle by one of her children to the Ita-Otu General hospital when they were stopped by police officers at Sowore checkpoint. The police officers inquired why they were not wearing face masks and also not obeying the social distancing order of the state government. It was gathered that the policemen allegedly delayed the motorcyclist for hours before they were later released. The woman reportedly died some minutes after. Youths in the area blamed the police for her death. As a way of protest, they took her corpse and dumped it at the Abigi Divisional Police Headquarters. Confirming the incident to Tribune, the spokesperson of the state police command, Abimbola Oyeyemi, denied the claim...
Comments
Post a Comment