The IDF N.G.O National Vice Chairman: Chief Stanley Mezue, The Youths developer, The Ikemba of Ideani in a Sober Mood

THE IDF N.G.O NATIONAL VICE PRESIDENT: CHIEF STANLEY Stanley Mezue, THE IKEMBA OF IDEMILI,THE SPONSOR OF IDEANI IDF DECEMBER LEAGUE IS IN A MOURNING MOOD..HE LOST A DEAR SISTER AND WE NEED TO BE SOBER WITH HIM: TAKE HEART OUR MENTOR, TAKE HEART SIR. SEE WHAT OUR MENTOR SAID BELOW:
Image may contain: 2 people, closeup
Image may contain: 3 people, indoor
Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standingImage may contain: 4 people, people standing and indoor
 My heart is broken. My little sister Uche Okafor (Nee Mezue) died yesterday. Words cannot express the grief I feel. Uche was the warmest, kindest, friendliest human I have ever known. She was full of hope and looked positively ahead to a brighter future. She leaves behind seven children and a husband. We were privileged to have her spend about a month with us here in New York earlier this year. Posted below are some pictures I took of her in one of our events here. She was really excited to see the governors wife and they had fruitful conversations. Her ever present smile will remain implanted in my mind forever. Uche, your hard work will not go in vain. Only the good die young. May God accept you and give you the peace and happiness you deserve. Farewell my dear and I love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking: I don't have the power to take Cynthia Morgan's name, it was given to her by her parents - Jude Okoye shares his own side of the story (video)

Breaking: Pastor Flogs 40-Year-Old Lady 40 Strokes Of Cane In Other To Help Get A Husband

Breaking: Pregnant woman in labour dies after allegedly being delayed by policemen for not wearing face mask in Ogun State